Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Kuching, Such a Lovely City


  1. "Kuching, capital of the Malaysian state of Sarawak on Borneo, is a bustling, diverse city of old colonial buildings and modern towers. Along its Sarawak River waterfront are shophouses selling handicrafts, food vendors and an esplanade with views of 19th-century landmarks: the Astana, former palace of the White Rajahs, and Fort Margherita, built to thwart pirates." 
    source : wikipedia.org





Kuching is such a lovely city. I love it anyway. So, while Mom was on her work attending the symposium, I traveled with Ria (from UK), also Jenny and Lockland (from Australia). They are my Mom's friends too. So, it was good to meet new people. So, there were some places that I visit there :3

Sarawak Cultural Village 

We could see so many traditional house of Malaysia there. 






Jong's Crocodile Farm and Zoo







Samadang River

I was doing 11 kilos kayaking in this river with these people. And at night, I felt something wrong with my arm because I never really did work out...



Well, the holiday was so fun! Looking forward for the next :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment