Saturday, January 25, 2014

Candi Ratu Boko on My Gloomy Day

Well, I felt so desperate yesterday. I felt like being lost, falling to pieces.
And what I wanna do just go somewhere far. Trying to forget. 

So, I drove my car to Candi Ratu Boko. It was rainy. But, I thought that I really should go.

Candi Ratu Boko is 3 km away from Candi Prambanan. It's on the top of the hill. So, you will face the winding road to reach this site. To enter this place, you have to pay Rp25.000,00 and for parking fee Rp5000,00. 

And here I was. I got some photos there. The day was gloomy and dark, just like mine. Felt so empty and so sad. But I tried to put that smile on again. It kinda sucks today, but it won't last forever.











And I have learned a lot. Even if the darkest day comes to me, I still always believe. That no matter what happen, there are people who wanna catch me when I fall. And thanks to them who always turn it brighter. Today, tomorrow, and until the day I reach the end of my journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment